Monday 3 October 2016

Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 Elie Ayache

My recent blog regarding the colour settings of my 400 did include a link to an older blog with a reference to Elie Ayache:

http://erwin400.blogspot.nl/2015/10/bring-trailer-1974-ferrari-365gt4-22-5.html

This did trigger one of the blog readers with the following feedback

"#18037 is very interesting, not only for its Elie Ayache connection, but also for its interior – pelle Bianca panno blu means white leather, with (light) blue cloth (inserts). This is backed up by empirical evidence – see photos attached from c.1980 where you can just see the blue cloth inserts. The vehicle has Lebanese plates so there’s little doubt it is 18037. I was fortunate to acquire a huge stash (over 300) original photos of 365s and 400s taken in Monaco during the late 1970s and early 1980s and these photos were among them."

How cool is that?

As Always I welcome any input/feedback/comment regarding the 400. Recently I also enabled the blog comment section for anyone, meaning you don't require a Google account to respond (I only found out recently about this option).





No comments:

Post a Comment